A bar of chocolate feels like heaven especially when we are stressed or extremely tired. This bundle of joy never lets us down nor judges us on our eating habits. Want to impress your sweetheart, shower your love on your kids, or simply to satisfy that craving, chocolate can just make one smile.
Apart from all these happy chocolate moments, chocolate also helps us relief from stress as well as those afternoon slumps that we face in our office. Keeping all of this mind, we decided to make a yummy recipe that everyone around you will love. These are homemade CBD Chocolate truffles.
CBD Chocolate Truffles are easy to make and will make your day a lot happier and brighter. We will be adding ThoughtCloud’s Full Spectrum CBD Oil in this recipe to make it healthier so that you do not think before making another batch.
What is CBD Oil?
Before we start with the recipe, let us first tell you what is CBD and why are we adding it to our truffles.
CBD Oil has become a well-known natural remedy to fight many health issues. This CBD Oil is extracted from the Hemp plant and is completely non-psychoactive in nature.
The Full Spectrum CBD Oil that we will add to this recipe is a really effective solution for all your health-related problems. It includes properties which can fight ailments like stress, anxiety, sleep-issues and much more. This CBD Oil being a whole plant extract contains other cannabinoids such as well. All these cannabinoids combine together and prove really beneficial for your overall health and wellness.
Delicious CBD Chocolate Truffles
This CBD Chocolate truffle recipe is a quick and delicious recipe infused with multiple benefits of Full Spectrum CBD oil. Let us get started with it:
Recipe for CBD Chocolate Truffles
This recipe will make 20 small sized truffles of approximately 1 inch each.
- Bittersweet or semisweet chopped chocolate: 4 oz
- Fine Sea Salt: A pinch
- Unsalted butter, cut into small pieces: 2 1/4 tablespoons
- Thoughtcloud Full Spectrum CBD (500 mg) in cold pressed hemp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: 1/8 cup
- Optional ingredients: Zest of 1 orange, finely chopped pistachios, holiday sprinkles or shredded coconut. ( to make these truffles tastier and more special)
- On a double boiler, place chocolate, butter, 15 ml or 300 mg of Full Spectrum CBD oil and salt in a bowl. Stir often until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Once melted, pour this mixture into a bowl. Now cover this mixture and refrigerate for up to 3 hours to make it hard.
- After the mixture is hard enough, remove it from the refrigerator and let it stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes or until it is slightly soft.
- Now spread cocoa powder in a cake pan. Spread the orange zest or any of your favourite toppings over cocoa. Scrape a tiny scoop or melon baller across the surface of the chocolate mixture to form an irregular round truffle, 1 inch or less in diameter. Make similarly sized truffles with the chocolate mixture.
- Now place the truffle in the cake pan and shake the pan to roll the truffle in cocoa and toppings. Repeat this process until all the truffles are coated.
- Remove the truffles and keep them in a covered container. Refrigerate the container to store.
- Your truffles are ready. Take them out of fridge 10 minutes before serving.
Serve The Delicious CBD Chocolate Truffles With Love
These CBD Chocolate Truffles will make your loved ones extremely happy. Moreover, the addition of Full Spectrum CBD oil in these truffles will keep you away from stress and mood swings. You can easily store these truffles in the refrigerator and eat them whenever you want. This is a bite-sized, a lot softer and healthier recipe that you cannot afford to miss at all.
Interesting Read: Full Spectrum CBD Vs Isolate CBD